Sunday, May 11, 2008

First Day Out...

Ok, not really...but a good friend and his awesome wife (Gabe and Stephanie) have encouraged me to step out into the world of blogging and post my photograph's. As you can see, they have not been posted yet - ahhh...the joys of no computer. But, that will change soon.
Hopefully you will return to view my work and critique it. Opinions that venture beyond...ohhh and ahh, and gee that is a good picture are appreciated. :)
I am on my way of starting my own photography and web design business. I love belly dance, I love how it empowers women. I am working on starting up classes this fall so I am searching for a studio. Currently I am teaching American Tribal Style belly dance to non-profits in Nashville.

That is it for now...more to come later! :)

No comments: