Tuesday, October 7, 2008


I had the chance to get out and get some skyline shots. I am quite excited about how they turned out - but I know they can be better. I like the Nashville skyline - it is pretty...however, it makes me contemplate a smaller location.



Not too bad for not having a tripod with...ok I confess, I set the camera on something. I was still fairly happy with how this turned out.

Ahhh...how can you not step back and appreciate the beauty of the small town of Chattanooga? It is pretty fantastic here and people are so kind.

Hope you enjoy the pic's - feel free to leave comments.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Pretty impressive for not having a tripod!

LaCresha Kolba said...

Thank you - sometimes it is all about controlling your breathing. Kinda like when you site in on a deer, ya just gotta calm and control your breathing to get in on your target.