Monday, October 10, 2011

Square Dance & Birthdays

A couple weeks ago a local organic farm held a square dance.  I really wanted to go and thankfully my boyfriend decided to take me.  I haven't been to a square dance, and it was actually a lot of fun.  It helps that this local organic farm is absolutely beautiful and peaceful and the people who you meet are always friendly.













This fun event was at the very end of September - another fun event in September was my boyfriends birthday!  I had a day of surprises for him!  Breakfast of waffles waited for him when he got up.  He got a gps with Yoda's voice, a ceramic motorcycle I had painted and a book he had wanted for a long time.  Yoda took us to lunch, to the Country Music Hall of Fame to view the Chet Atkins exhibit and out to dinner.


Wine is very serious business - HA!  Not!!! :)  Having fun at Little Italy in Nashville, TN.

2 comments:

Pam Beers. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam Beers. said...

Cute pics! Farms are wonderful, peaceful places to be.