Saturday, September 1, 2012

Three in one???

How about that?  From silence to something...something in the form of three entries in one day.  I suppose it would be more interesting if they were spread out.  As I sit and wait for my kind boyfriend to finish up his duties at work I found myself with a little time (*gasp*) which NEVER happens - and ended up being able to actually breathe for a minute and POST something!!  Woo!  Hoo!
For the first time in at least a year, I had an opportunity to participate with a local group and photograph some models.  I was fortunate enough to have them out on the property where I live, which was super fun.
This is one of the photo's I took.  It was after the shoot and she was talking to the other photographer, and something just made me raise my camera and hope I could catch her just the way she was...

Maybe there is hope yet...  I can't answer that right now.  But, at least I got to shoot several models, hang out with some ol' photographer buddies and take a bunch of photos.  All while my boyfriend brewed some beer with his friends.  It was a fun day!

1 comment:

Pam Beers. said...

Great shot! Keep your camera with you always. That way you'll never miss a photo op. I'd like to see more pics.