Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cowgirls like photos too...

I have wanted to do a "Cowgirl" photoshoot for quite some time.  Between finding the right model who is comfortable with horses, and a horse who is willing to put up with the lights and posing the project has been patiently waiting.  Well, thanks to this beautiful model, Winnie, I got to spend a little time at a barn doing a "Cowgirl" photoshoot.  I had my boyfriend assist me to help with the lighting and photo set up.  Winnie let us shoot at the barn where she boards and use her horse in some of the shots, for his first photo shoot he did quite well.  Here are a couple samples from that day.





I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to work with this incredibly kind and beautiful woman.  She is an absolute pleasure to work with and I love working with her, I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed making them on that lovely fall day.

No comments: