Friday, November 22, 2013

We offer Photography Workshops and Photo Tours

As an avid photographer I have traveled all over this state and around the US finding those great places to take photos.
I have started a video series which shares with you some of those locations.  I hope you will enjoy this short video of a location I have visited many times; Radnor Lake State Natural Area, Nashville, TN.

Click here to watch a video on what you can find at Radnor Lake State Natural Area.
Photo Tour video by Dangerous Curves Photography

While I was active with the Nashville Photography club as their Hiking & Adventure Group Leader it was my duty to seek, find and take club members to great places to take photos.  Even though I am not as active with the photo clubs as I once was, I still get asked quite a bit "where can I go to take nature/landscape/street photos?"  Hopefully this video series I am developing will help curious photographers answer that question.
Want to know more?  Want to attend a photo tour or workshop?  Contact me at: info@curvesphoto.com and I will be glad to help you get signed up for our next event.

 




Until next time...keep shooting!

No comments: