Tuesday, July 13, 2010

November 30th

That was the "official" last post.  Wow...what happend!??  I have so many things to catch up on...during this transition of late, I have been evaluating what is keeping me from getting where I want to be. 
I am spread too thin.
I spend my lunches, my evening, and any free time dedicated to coordinating outings for a club.  What once was fun, has now become a source of stress. 
But, I have many pictures prepared to be added to my blog-and I am excited to get caught up in the next couple of weeks.
Hopefully in 8 months, I won't be hating getting up in the morning.  Only to face a desk, which I refuse to decorate.  A fear of wondering "is this the day I get into trouble".  A heavy weight on...I have three minutes to complete this call or it will count against me.  An aggrivation of-I was ONE MINUTE late from lunch...will that cause me to get written up today?

Along with making changes and hoping for a future of a successful photography career, I am also seeking better health.  I have picked up yoga again, started to belly dance a LITTLE bit more (really, its barely a little) and have focused on the food on my plate.  I have gained a lot of weight in the past year and a half.  I'm not happy about that - and I am definitely not happy about the tone I have lost.  But, onward and upward I go-
Along with my path of photography, the path of life continues with a journey...destination, unknown.


I came across a jewelry designer here in Nashville who wanted pictures of her designs for a website and advertisements.  I had the blessing to work with the above model, and fabulous friend, Julia.  I am very pleased with how her pictures turned out.

No comments: