Thursday, July 15, 2010

Three plus years

Besides that I have been enjoying and doing photography since middle school honing in on the skill in college and beyond.  The past three years I have been spending time researching photographer websites from across the country.  I have researched pricing, the business and marketing aspect of photography.  I have taken classes, read book, practiced, read magazines, practiced and worked on building my portfolio.
Today, I gave out two packets of price sheets and information pages to two prospective clients for Senior pictures.  In the six months of this year I have had more bookings than in the past two years combined-and I haven't started to market myself yet.
I'm not sure how this is working-all I know-is that I am incredibly grateful, and thankful.  I am very curious where things will be in eight months.

No comments: