Monday, December 13, 2010

O' Christmas Cards...o Christmas Cards...

I have always wanted to do a print in black and white with a touch of color.  I attended a mini workshop class on how to do it almost two years ago.  Until you know the steps well, it isn't an easy process.
My best friend sent me a picture she had taken and asked for a little assitance with it.  While I was making adjustments I thought I would take the liberty and see what I could remember. I have tried this in the past without success.  This time, it turned out I was able to remember quite a bit!  Below are my results.




I have also wanted to create Christmas Cards for families when I do their Holiday portraits.  Below are a couple examples of what I was able to come up with for a simplistic card.  I don't have templates yet as many photographers do, so I did what I could with what I had available.

No comments: