Saturday, December 4, 2010

December = Recital Time

Last night was the recital for Nashville Violins, I was asked again to photograph the event.  I am soooooo incredibly pleased at my photographs from the recital.  I cannot believe how much my work has improved in just a year.  I saw a 100% improvement last night from last year and a big improvement from the recital they had in May.  It gave me a little boost of confidence I have needed for quite some time.
The younger kids are always adorable, nervous, uncertain or just happy to be playing the instrument they love so much.  The older kids get more serious as the nerves set in.  The adults are always fun when they take the stage at the recital.  As always everyone did a great job with their pieces!
Below are a few images from last night's performance.









No comments: