Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 - A new beginning, new opportunities and time for risk

I am embracing this new year, and all the years to follow along with all it has to offer.  I thought I blogged much more than I really did this past year.  A lot of that is due to still not having internet.  It is quite the inconvenience.  I start school in a couple of weeks, I am very excited to get back into the classroom.  I also will be dedicating some time to organizing my digital files, my books I have in progress; one about ranches, one about farms and the two which I am writing.
Onward and upward!  Here we go with Day One of 2011!!

This was taken in Barron County, WI - an old dairy barn that has very little function now.  But, once upon a time assisted in housing Dairy Cattle for Wisconsin's Dairy Industry.

No comments: