Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sadly...from last spring of 2010

These images were taken on an outing I coordinated for the Nashville Photography club.  We went downtown Nashville to photograph the Nashville Skyline from the Korean Bridge (although I have heard recently that it is called something else).  Then we made our way to below the Shelby Street walking bridge.














I have wanted to get these posted for several months.  I finally found a few hours to sit and sort through images.  I enjoy post production, I hate that I don' have enough time for it.  I think my images could be so much stronger if I could get the time to work on them.  Above images are straight from the camera there was no photoshop work done to them.  The only adjustment would be have been cropping, re-sizing and watermarking.

No comments: