Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hey Franklin, TN! It is time for some Team Roping!



It is that time of year for Franklin and Nashville, TN to be filled with some rowdy, rowdy cowboys and some old cowboys who still got a little kick to their pants.  My friend Nicki pulled in town last night with her horse and her boyfriend.  While at supper we ran into good friends Gabe and Stephanie.  I admire Gabe and Stephanie so much!!  They are such an influence in every sense of the word.  They have really good energy, they are down home real, and good people.  They have the best relationship that I aspire to one day understand enough to know how to implement it in my own life.  Stephanie runs the business, and Gabe is the mastermind photographer; oh my gosh his talent!!  Pause for a moment for the angels to sing their praises......"       " ok!  Gabe is truly someone who has influenced me and been very supportive of my photography.  Stephanie is amazing at photoshop and has been so wonderful at sharing her knowledge.
Good friends.  Good Times.  Let the roping begin!

These below are from a team roping near Bristol, TN.  They are not what the standard of exepctation would be, the abstract aspect is due to arena lighting and the glass on my camera that just wasn't fast enough.  Yet, I find myself really liking these images and the motion it displays.

No comments: