Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Posting ahead!!

Woo!  Hoo!  I am posting and it is not a Sunday!  How did that happen to work out?  Well, I was anxiously debating between going to the morning Business of Photography class, which I am taking, or going at night when I am scheduled.  If I went in the morning, I could go to an ASMP meeting tonight.  So, I get up, get ready, rush to make some adjustments to my homework and get to class.  Class begins and I discover the morning class is ahead of the night class and they are taking their mid-term!!!
Exit me.
So, I go find a computer and begin working on a copyright licensing letter I need to get to a model who posed for me in November.  As I finish up I decide to get onto my blog, to realize my drive with all my blog photo's are in my truck, lol.  Oh well, thankfully a thumb drive I had with me had an image I could use.

I don't think I have posted my turtle photographs that were taken during a trip to the Chattanooga Aquarium, Chattanooga, TN.  I find these beautiful turtles to be filled with color and design.  I love how such something that looks heavy and bulky can gracefully sweep across the floor and through the water. 

No comments: