Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sometimes life...


Sometimes life gets in the way of things - and that is going to be an obstacle I face in this project. I woke up this morning, and headed off to assist with a video shoot. Little did I know, we would be finalizing filming way past 5 and starting the packing up and load out process at 6:30 pm.

But, I am trying to stay true to my goal, and even though I am 53 minutes late, here is my pic.

This is a member of Theo Cas, he is quite the character. I realize he is out of focus, but let's be real, this is rock n roll, does it ever stand still? This guy was tough to shoot at first, but he began to warm up to me. I like this pic even with its out of focus factors, because it is, to me, such a live performance stage shot.
I was hoping to get an image up from a book signing I attended thanks to someone very kind and dear to me. However, it is in my camera bag downstairs, and I am exhausted. Probably not a good excuse-but it is the reality of my day.

No comments: