Monday, August 31, 2009

Sitting at Bongo...


Bongo Java, a coffee house I discovered shortly after I moved to Nashville, is one of my favorite places to hang out! Today is SUPER lucky because I found close parking AND an outlet for the laptop so I am good to go to try and get caught up on a few things.
First thing is first...my PAD. I was thinking about it today, I need to set my goal with my project. I am going to do an exhibit, in a year. What, when, where, how...that I have over 300 days to figure those details out. Maybe I will finally get my calendar published, some post cards, who knows, the sky is the limit and I am shooting for the stars. Setting high expectations make this more challenging and scary, but why go half ass, when you can go full ass right?!

Belly dancers, I love this photo, it captures light, color, action, style, all in their dance. Makes me wanna shimmey! A dance troupe here in Nashville that I spent quite a bit of time last year capturing.

No comments: