Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday, but the wrong Monday

Life is frustrating at times, as I'm certain we all know.  I am waiting for things which I have become involved with to wind down or to come to completion.  It seems just as I can relax I realize I have forgotten to follow up with something.  Then I am rushing trying to pay catch up once again.  That involves my e-mail, this blog, the various other things I need to accomplish. 
Here is it Monday, the wrong Monday for me to be posting as I am catching up from last week.  Between trying to look for a new place to live, packing, attending Tuesday nights club meeting, staying up late finishing my homework for my class; going to class on Wednesday (which I passed by the way-I'm not a Bill Kotas Alum); grotto meeting on Thursday and I don't remember what I had to do Friday.  By Sunday I was well prepared for a melt down.  Which is what happened.

I'm trying to figure out how I am going to be able to afford a place on my own. Right now, it seems financially impossible, and I don't know how to make that happen right now.  It worries me.  I'd like to have my own place, two bedroom would be nice so I could finally have an office; space for my belongings.  I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to afford that, with utilities, while trying to start a business.  I'm at a loss...and I'm frustrated.  I like having a paycheck every week; I like having insurance.  Will I ever get to a point where my photography, my business will support a lifestyle I desire?  I'm not speaking of a lavish, luxurious lifestyle. Just a place I can call home, being able to afford my bills and have extra in the bank.
I think it would help if I would finally be able to settle somewhere and be at ease.  I was told to "never live with regrets" leaving Chattanooga was a regret, but I also knew I could not stay.
So...what does a girl do?



Does this look familiar?  It is the entrance to a cave in Sparta, TN; but it is the fall view.  The colors have changed and this was taken during my last photo club outing in 2009.

No comments: