Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30, 2009



It is the end of the month of November; tomorrow is December 2009 the last month of the year.  I saw this image and it made me think about sailing away.  Made me think of moving onward to he next thing.
That is what we have to do; and at the beginning of each year we are forced to move onward to whatever life may bring us.
I'm not sure I'm ready.
I found out today at my job I am going to be put on a 4 day work week.  Something I have been working towards for a year; and now it is here.  I have to admit; I'm a little scared.  I don't know why.  Maybe because if you make one small screw up, you go back to a five day work week and have to wait a year before you can be considered to return to four days again.

Well, like the guy above; onward...

No comments: