Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dormant

I don't know where to begin...the project is on temporary hold.  My flash drive which is holding my images for this project is gone.
Its a long story; it doesn't matter.  Unfortunately until I have the time to re-size images for web use; I won't be able to post pictures for a while.  Considering I am at the tail end of my class, trying to organize a Holiday Party, work on images for a charity event I did, working on tying up loose ends so I can focus more on my photography; I won't be able to get back to this project for a while.
I fee like this is the end...that I've failed.  I hope that isn't true, but how am I suppose to keep up with a daily posting of images while I have no access to my flash drive which held them all?  Until I can replace it and get back to re-sizing images...yeah...I don't know what to say.

No comments: