Thursday, October 29, 2009

Missing Sea Turtle

As I was driving over to the location where I take pictures for a local business, I receive a phone call about the exhibit our club is currently doing.  "Hey, I'm missing a Sea Turtle", since I was uncertain which night we were suppose to turn in images, I didn't get mine in on its due date.  I have until tomorrow night to get that turned in, along with a fellow club members images which have been in the back of my truck.
I love that we have someone who works to get exhibits for our photo club.  Its quite the priveledge, and I enjoy being able to participate.  Next year, I'll be doing all the work he does, plus more to get mine in order. 
Until then....onward to the picture of the day -


A friend of mine in Arizona told me they got some snow!  I didn't even realize it was possible for Arizona to get snow, so that was interesting to hear about.  Considering in many parts of the world, it is getting to be that time of year when snow will grace the ground with its presence, I thought I would use one of my snow images. This piece is from my The Trails I Travel series.  A rare moment in Nashville we received snow, and it lasted until about 10 am.  I was glad to capture it while it was still in its relatively prestine state.

No comments: