Monday, October 26, 2009

A Blast from the Past....


A blast from the past is right.  I figured this image taken of the Tennessee River in Chattanooga was only appropriate.  Someone from my past who I love and care about more than I ever imagined possible, returned to my life today.  I have not heard from him in almost five months.  I'm struggling trying to stay focused, while my stomach is in knots, and filled with butterflies my mind wheels and turns wondering what to do, what to think.
Just last night, and this morning, I thought I was on track to heading into a new direction.  The prospect of a new place to live in the future, possibly an office...and a support system I'm not accustom to.....I'm so hurt, and confused.
I have to work on pictures I took at a horse show this weekend for Saddle Up.  Saddle Up is a riding stable for children with various handicap's and disabilities, they had a horse show for their students Saturday, and I volunteered to take pictures.  They are due in a little over a week, and I have a couple hundred images to sort through and fix.  I also have to work on my budget tonight, I get paid this Friday.  I need to make sure I get close to 100% on track financially-there is much equipment I need to have, and I won't get it unless that financial of mine gets in order.  I hope I can concentrate on business tonight.

No comments: