Monday, October 19, 2009

Saturday, Sunday, Monday.....

This is a constant battle I face with this internet thing - it is frustrating.  It seems as much as I try to make it priority number one, it gets set aside way too often.



 This image was taken in Jamaica, many people have asked me to "straighten" the image.  I have a difficult time with that suggestion, because this window is crooked.  When you go into the mountains of the country, and view things from the eyes of those who are local, you see that their lifestyle is incredibly simple, and quite poor.  This was taken from inside a school at Hanover, Jamaica.  You probably never heard of it, but, I'm sure you have heard of Kingston, or Montego Bay, those are the tourist areas.  They are quite beautiful, but being a country girl at heart, I loved the mountains and countryside of Jamaica.  It was interesting talking to the local farmers and exchanging experiences and farm trade information.





No comments: