Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Finally

It is finally Friday-the day I hope I didn't make any mistakes at work-so I can concentrate on the things I want to do.  Tomorrow I will be leading a group to the Cheekwood Botanical Gardens, this fall they are featuring Scarecrows.  It won't be as early of a morning as the Harpeth River outing presented, but I will have to be out the door a little after 6 am regardless, early enough.
I became brave enough to approach a co-worker/manager about posing for a model shoot.  I love his look as it is very unique, and I enjoy his personality.  I think it will be a very fun shoot, and we are going to get some great stuff-I'm excited-and I have two fellow shooter's on board.

I did a photo shoot for the Brentwood Club for the Brentwood Library for their re-grand opening.  It is a beautiful library, and the improvements are incredible.  It makes you wish you had this library when you were a kid.


I am a big fan of this library, its a beautiful environment inside and out.  Makes me want to pick up a book, find a beautifully decorated corner, and read.

No comments: