Friday, October 16, 2009

Nature Photography


Nature photography, it is my primary area of photography.  It was something I resorted to as I didn't have much knowledge for many years about model releases.  When you take a picture of a mountain, sunset or deer, you don't have to go through the awkwardness of requesting a model release.  The shy part of me pursued finding unique, pretty and hopefully breathtaking images.  I think this one is more commical in nature, as the lil buck is poking his head out in curiosity wondering what I am doing.  The lil doe in the back is cautiously making her way trying to figure out what he is looking at and if she needs to be concerned.
A scene we don't get to experience everyday, getting this close to non-domesticated animals in their natural habitat.

No comments: