Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Monday...Tuesday...

No postings....falling behind again.  Thursday I attended a mini workshop on lighting, not even half way through the session I got hit with food poisoning.  I pushed myself to get through the workshop, and then I went to lay down.  I didn't have the energy to try and get online.  Then Friday I left town for the weekend, leaaving my responsibilities behind.
Monday-I have non excuse.  I went to help someone out for an hour, and ended up staying three.  Maybe this evening, Tuesday, I'll finally get caught up, or so I am hoping.  Considering tonight I have to finish my homework for my photography class, get images put together for a presentation which are due this evening.  I was approached last week by the Vice President of the club, who informed me that I am the featured member of the month.  I'm excited that I can put that on my resume, and I am looking forward to having my pieces showcased next week.
Eventually this plate of things "to-do" will start to dwindle...right?

No comments: