Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Featured Photographer -

I am getting caught up on the list of "to-do's".  It is 10:36 at the local coffee shop, I was able to get my homework done in time.  After I arrived for class I began to realize I did the assignment wrong.  Thankfully, I only did the first part (of three) of the assignment incorrectly.  It was a good learning tool, and thankfully the other two parts were done correctly.
Well - onward quickly to try and catch up - this is the last of two things on my list, the other the website.  Considering the coffee shop closes in 20 minutes, and I am starving since I haven't had supper yet, I will concentrate on this, and be glad that my list was almost completed.



Here is an image which will be featured Tuesday at the photo club meeting.  I feel really honored and I am excited to have my images showcased.  I really enjoy this photo, I love how the horse is picking up his front legs and the concentration on that little guys face is great!

No comments: