Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Its Black...Its White...Its Black Eyed Susans





I love Black and White Photography...which is done well.  There are some images in black and white which are just too mundane. Yet, the beauty of black and white photography, when it is used to capture the subject in a manner which allows for the stark contrast, it is always unique and pretty.
Very rarely you will find someone who does not know Ansel Adams.  I don't have the patience he had, but his work is amazing, and incredibly well known.
I don't think I do enough black and white photography.  The image above was taken during one of the Nashville Photography outings at Centennials Park.  I set a self assigned assignment, each photo I took, I turned into black and white.  I was quite happy with the way the images turned out.  If things ever slow down enough, I will be able to sort through them more thoroughly and get them posted as well.

Last night I found myself putting supper on the stove at 12:12.  It was about ten to one when I finally finished dishes, and headed to the shower.  As my hair dried I worked on a layout of a business plan/more like a draft, which I watched the Rachel Zoe Project.  (which motivated me for my fashion show idea)  It was finally around 2 am when I went to bed.  So much to do...so many things I that I want to accomplish.  How is it all going to happen?

No comments: