Monday, September 28, 2009

Exhausted

I am so exhausted.  Sunday became very stressful for a couple reasons.  But, at least now what once was stressing me is taken care of, and now once a personal issue settles, I hope to be free from my stress load.  Or at least have it be less than what it is now.  Not sleeping well isn't fun. 
Now that I have my gig in April, I am anxiously preparing my thoughts towards marketing myself, my photography.  I'm not sure what steps to take, what direction to go, where to begin....things are spinning around me and I need to just start sorting and moving.  A body in motion stays in motion, a body at rest, stays at rest.  My marketing plan, like a body in motion...well...first of all, needs to get in motion.


Is it cheating if I use one of my favorite pictures I didn't take???  I think it is....I've been homesick lately.  This is a picture which was taken by my brother (at my request) while I was out by my horses.  This is me, at home.  Hair down, jeans, t-shirt, and barefoot.  Surrounded by the beauty of my parents farm, and the peace of my horses.  I miss being home.  I miss Wisconsin.  I miss being able to be that girl.



No comments: