Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Grade...F...

If I were to grade myself on this project, for attention to getting my images posted on time, I would give myself an "F".  How pathetic is it I am giving myself a failing grade at a self assigned project.  No real excuse, especially for last night...I just was too willing to let go of my responsibility to my own project.  Not good. :(


I am working on an organization system...this one isn't working.  This is how "I roll", scary isn't it?  Lets see, caving helmet on the floorboards along with a notebook and binder for the photo club, which is accompanied by the blue binder which is for my webdesign stuff.  A hat my Dad gave me, which I try to keep handy.  My black notebook which I have been using in the most organized way to keep track of things I need to do. Various mail, folders, and a tag off an image which just came down from an exhibit.  Sadly I don't have the time to pick this stuff up and get it organized.  So-I make due until I can finally make myself stop long enough to sort it into some sense.  Thank goodness I now have a truck to haul it all.  You should see the backseat...on second thought, you probably shouldn't....

No comments: