Thursday, September 3, 2009

Week One and onward we go!!!

Well, this is the completion of week one, and we are on our way to 51 more weeks of this project.  I have decided that two years is too intense.  I know I keep changing the goal, but it is a work in process and I am still trying to get my bearings.
One year, PAD, then an exhibit and a coffee table book from the images used in this project.  Year two will be continue onward in the process and progress of starting this photography business.  It is a lot to take on and a lot to work towards, it isn't going to be easy, but something worth having is worth the effort.


This is the lead singer of Phoenix Rising, Amy Brown, she is spectacular!!  I love photographing her, she is a beautiful subject and can belt out the songs with such passion!  She is a lot of fun to be around and a blast to catch on "film".  One of my favorite people to shoot and definitely one of my favorite bands here in Nashville.

No comments: