Saturday, September 12, 2009

Running Behind...

Hello!!!!  Finally - I have found the internet.  I thought I had found it at the house again last night, but unfortunately I was fooled and lost everything I had saved.  But - I am back at it, and we are up and running.  I have found a variety of places which offer wireless internet, so it will take effort and traveling, but it is possible to find wireless.  Thankfully!
Here is my image from Sunday, I was baking cupcakes.  I thought since Julie and Julia were an inspiration to start this thing, it would only be appropriate to take pictures of the baked goodness I created.

This is the "just out of the oven" phase of the cupcakes, I was trying to go for a different type of angle.  I wanted to show the batter, the almost finished product, along with the yummy frosting which is patiently waiting.

No comments: