Monday, September 21, 2009

Some Things in Life

Some things in life make me ask questions, and make me wonder what is going on in other people's lives.  I came across this dog in a car today at the parking lot at a Panera Bread.  This is absolutely a horrible photo, but if you look close you will see a dog in the back of this car.  If you look closer you will see this dog is sitting on a bed of empty dog food bags.  I could smell this dog from outside of this car, and only the moon roof was open a mere crack.
This car gave me the impression of someone who is homelss and living out of their car, and potentially unemployed.  It reminded me a the gal who is out in California who is writing a blog.  She was an Executive Assistant, and now with the loss of her job, she is living out of an RV trailer and was in the parking lot of a Wal Mart.  She goes to places to use free internet to do her job search, and has gaind attention in the news.
You never know what a person is going through, and who knows what the owner of this sweet dog may be going through.
If nothing else, this horrible picture, was caused by a thought provoking moment.


No comments: