Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Found!!!

I was able to find the net!!  I need to make this quick as I am on battery power right now, so I have less than 20 minutes to go.  I finally took a picture TODAY for my PAD.  I was driving into work, and I came across a fellow employee, who I have never met, finishing her cigarette.  She then tossed the burning butt into the street, and the cloud of burning smoke followed it to the ground.  This bothered me as it was near a drain, and once it rains that persons cigarette butt is going to head into our water.  Which will then end up in our drinking water, streams, caves, lakes, all because she was too careless and lazy to put it out and dispose of it properly.
Thanks for caring about our environment.
 
If only people would realize the effect they have on the world around them...and possibly care a little.

No comments: