Friday, September 18, 2009

Bringing Rachel Back

An individual who I have admired for about a year or so, spoke to our club on Tuesday.  I have been quite intimidated to talk to him, and it turns out, he is SO nice!!  I hope to maybe be an apprentice for him, that would be super awesome!  I think I could potentially learn a lot from him.  I love his style, his personality and when you hear his story, he has truly worked his way up through the ranks to get to where he is now.
Check him out - Chuck Arlund.  I hope you enjoy his work as much as I do.

Ok - onward we shall go!!  I am so far behind, between running around like crazy trying to do things for the club and organizing the Christmas party for December.  Finding time to go and take pictures myself, and oh yeah...sleep....I started to get run down after four or five months of all I try to do, and I began to get sick this week.  I am feeling better, but I'm going to try and lay low for this weekend.  HA!  Right!  I have a photo shoot tonight, tomorrow is going to be running around playing catch up, and Sunday...EARLY morning sunrise photo shoot with the club.  Yee, Haw!!  Maybe in November I'll get some extra rest?


I brought Rachel back, I can't help but enjoy the images I was able to take of her.  She is a willing participant and I it was a lot of fun shooting her in the "junk yard" of cars.  I love that beautiful red hair of her's.  I like this image of her hanging out, sitting back on the roof of an old car.  Looking fabulous in those wonderful red shoes!  It makes me realize how much I enjoy fashion photography...and it seems to be the type of photography I do the least.  I hope for that to change in my future.

No comments: