Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday....waiting to make a call

I sit at Bongo Java, I am waiting for my friend to get home so I can call her this evening.  I did her wedding and I cannot find the images I took that weekend.  I am in desperate need for the photo's and I am hoping she won't mind sending me about 12 or so images tonight.  She has sent me two, one of which I was needing, and the other will be good for my portfolio.  I meet with a Bride, aka potential client in two days.  I want this to go as well as it possibly can as I would love to do her wedding.  She is getting married at Dunbar Cave in Clarksville, TN.

It is almost time for me to call...and I am anxious as I know I am asking for a lot to have her e-mail me these photos. 

Here is an image which I submitted to class last night.  It was well received, not sure what I'll use in the next session as part of my "theme" for my class.  At least I have three weeks to get that figured out.

No comments: