Sunday, September 20, 2009

What??? How did I...

How did I get two days behind??  I just got caught up!  I suppose it shouldn't surprise me though, yesterday was INSANE!!  I had a Paint with Light outing Friday night, and I was able to capture some really great images.  It was the second session we did with the Nashville Photography club, and I am quite happy with what I walked away with that night.  Saturday, I woke up early to volunteer with the Brentwood Photography club and take pictures of the re-grand opening of the Brentwood Library.  Then it was off to cheer up my birthday Pirate friend.  From there, re-scout the Narrows of the Harpeth to see whether or not it was wheelchair accessible for some of the Nashville Photo club members.  Once back into Nashville I had to pick up a friend at the airport, take her to her car, run to the house, shower, change and run off to a birthday party.  Whew!! 
I got to bed around 3ish???  I was up at 5ish and out the door for an early morning shoot at the Narrows of the Harpeth with the photo club.  As I pulled out of the driveway at 5:30, I rec'd a call:
"are we still on"
"yep, I am pulling out of the driveway"
"good, I am pulling onto the interstate"

Thankfully the rain held off until 12:15 where it down poured.  I was so exhausted, I found a side street and slept in my truck for three hours.  Now I am trying to catch up on everything....ok, not everything...but just playing catch up.
Photo....photo...photo...what photo should I use...


This wasn't taken this morning, but this is the view from the Bluff at the Narrows of the Harpeth.  I think it is quite fantastic to look over the hills, the river and farm land.  It is so quiet up there, all you can hear is you, the occasional cow and someone who may be passing by on the river.

No comments: