Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rain....rain...

Today is a rainy day - there was an 80% chance of rain at 8 am this morning.  Thankfully it was just a mist.  Then while I took my nap, it was rain, rain, rain...not fully awake, but not able to get comfortable anymore, I headed off to good ol Bongo Java.  Where I sit with my laptop, a binder, two notebooks, two zip drives, my cell phone a pen and a bottle of water.
I am currently enrolled in a Beginner Digital Photography class through the Nashville Photo club.  We have been requested to get three models for our end of semester photo shoot.  I am very happy to say, we have two of the three.  One happens to be a gal who I met last night while out at the birthday party.  She had this beautiful ink, and I couldn't help myself but ask if she would mind posing sometime.  She said that would be great, and she gave me her number!!  The other gal who is posing was also at the birthday party and she confirmed she would be a willing participant as well.  Its nice to know that is off the check list.

No comments: